Holiday Break Reminders
Our maintenance staff will be conducting a walkthrough of all apartments Monday, December 19th through Thursday, December 22nd, between the hours of 9 AM and 5 PM. You do not need to be present for the walkthrough. If you are going to be in your apartment during those days and you would like to be present or schedule an appointment for a specific time, e-mail us at email@example.com.
Some important reminders before you leave for holiday break:
1. Please make sure all thermostats are set at 55. This will prevent pipes from freezing a breaking. During our walk through if we notice your heat is not on, we will be turning it on for you. Also if your bed is against the heater please be sure to pull your bed is pulled away from it. You will also need to make sure there is no trash around or under the heater vents.
2. Please be sure to take out your trash.
3. Please be sure to store all food items properly.
4. Please make sure your front doors are locked and take your keys with you as it is our practice to lock the doors behind us.
5. Our office will be closing at 12 Noon on Friday, December 23rd and will re-open with normal business hours on Tuesday, January 3rd, however will be available by appointment only during this time.
6. Rent is still due on January 1st. You can either mail your rental check to our office at 623 W. College Ave Rear#8 State College, PA 16801 or you can access your account online at www.rentwestsidevillage.com and pay your rent online.
7. If you need a parking pass for after the holiday break, please stop by the office this week to pick up your pass. We will be running parking specials. Don't forget if you do not have a pass or your pass has expired your car will be towed. So please do not park in our lot that does not have a pass.
We hope you have a wonderful holiday break! Please let us know if you have any questions or concerns.
The Westside Village Staff
Jessica, Brandi, Jeremy
Back to News
- Pay RENT
- Security Deposit Return Form
- Living in the Borough
- New Refuse and Recycling Program
- Move Out Packet 2014
- Parking Lease
- Maintenance Request